Inspiring youth through education and self reflection,
releasing them to pursue their dreams.
Help your young people solve problems, achieve goals and relate well to others.
Trav Munro is a Australian inspirational youth speaker, trainer and team builder. His youth success programs and events for teenagers and young adults will bring out the best in your young people. Trav Munro’s mission is to inspire young people to have a voice, to be influential, and to be their best.
Helping teenagers and young adults define what their ideal life looks like
Although it’s not solely a school’s responsibility to build strong, positive minds of students; education departments know that optimistic young people are more engaged to learn at school and to achieve their best in life.
Trav’s work as a youth motivational speaker, delivering youth wellbeing talks to help teenage kids, ensures that young people:
- make the process of school relevant now and for life after school
- embrace the challenges during their time at school
- think positively about what they want to do with their life after school
- identify the traits for leading a good life
- see school as a way to develop their character, skills and strengths
- understand what’s right and honourable in life
- reframe their experience of school in a positive way
- take the pressure off themselves and enjoy the process of school